AccessMobile Available NowMay 20th, 2014 - NZCU Baywide
NZCU is excited to announce the launch of their new Mobile Banking App!! It’s the latest mobile technology at your fingertips, so now you can manage your money on the go with AccessMobile.
AccessMobile lets you manage your accounts 24/7. As long as you’ve got internet access and a compatible smartphone or tablet, our easy to use, secure mobile banking app will help you keep track of your money anywhere, anytime!
With AccessMobile you can:
- Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Add auto payments
- Perform one-off bill payments
- Add and delete payees
How do I get AccessMobile?
- Make sure you are registered for Internet Banking*
- Download the app from Google Play or Apple App Store – it’s free!**
- Enter your existing Internet Banking access number and password
- Then, you can either set a new 4-digit PIN for future access or continue to use your existing internet banking access number and password
- EASY! Start managing your accounts on the go.
* You will need to be registered for NZCU Internet Banking to use the AccessMobile app. Contact your local branch for information on registering for Internet Banking.
** It is free to use the AccessMobile app, however, your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
Is it secure?
AccessMobile uses high-quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe. For added security, AccessMobile locks the user out after three failed log in attempts. The app will time-out if left running for more than two minutes with no activity.
Don’t worry, if you’ve forgotten your pin you can log in again using your Internet Banking login details, or contact your local NZCU Branch.
Terms and Conditions
Downloading and use of this NZCU Mobile Banking app is also subject to the AccessMobile terms and conditions.